Sahabat Jadi Cinta

Posted by : Unknown
Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

i believe my heart that God knows who is better man for me..
one day,, i will found my soulmate..
i dont know who is my soulmate,,
but i really sure that my soulmate for my last love in my life..

God,, thanks for your love..
its makes me know what is the colourful of life..
its makes me learn how to be a wise girl..

i dont believe that love is happyness when we look our love with another people..
i only know that love is to touch to huge and we must get our love to makes our soul happiness
but.. if he never love us,, i only know how to be a stupid girl..
because when i cant reach my love,
i just stand and pretend in one place..
i just hope will miracle comes where his soul find me, then say that he loves me..
yeah,, only that i can do now..
very sad..
its me..

i love you my friend..
only that i feel for you
this from deep my heart my soul my life..

im sorry when i hurt you
im sorry i cant be perfect

loving you is my part life,,
its wonderful and beautiful in my life =

created by : Sista Narnianarnia

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2013 Iphin Shinichi BLOGGER INDONESIA